Please watch out for any new and important updates required to be sent out via email from Ms Cartwright and in our Covid updates section in the newsletter each week. Please note that birthday cakes etc can still not be brought in to school to share amongst students.
Our bubblers are open and available for students to use so please ensure they have a water bottle to fill up each day.
The Northern Territory Chief Health Officer has made a direction that requires any person who has arrived (or is yet to arrive) in the Northern Territory to be tested for COVID-19 if they were in any of the Sydney locations, on or about the relevant times and dates listed below.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL NT FAMILIES
The NT Chief Health Officer requires any person who has arrived (or is yet to arrive) in the NT to be tested for COVID-19 if they were in any of these Sydney locations:
· The Bexley Aquatics Centre on Saturday, 13 March from 9am-9.30am;
· Pancakes on the Rocks at Beverly Hills on Saturday, 13 March between 10.45am-12pm;
· Train from Hurstville to Sydney city arriving at 6.30pm on Friday, 12 March.
· Train from Sydney city to Hurstville leaving at 7am on Saturday, 13 March.
In addition, the same requirements apply to people who were in any of the following Brisbane locations on 11 March 2021:
· Morning After Café, West End between 2pm and 3:15pm
· Corporate Box Gym, Greenslopes between 5:45pm and 7pm
· Stones Corner Hotel, Stones Corner between 7pm and 7:45pm
If you have visited any of these locations at the stipulated time, please follow the advice issued by the NT Chief Health Officer to:
- Arrange for a COVID-19 test
- Self- quarantine whilst awaiting for the results
- Return to school only once a negative test has been returned and/or you have clearance from COVID-19 Hotline to do so (COVID-19 Hotline: 1800 020 080)
Refer to Northern Territory Government Coronavirus website for the latest COVID-19 Hotspots issued in the NT: https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/travel/quarantine/hotspots-covid-19