Dear Parents & Community Members,
I certainly admire the vast majority of our students who show such wonderful levels of independence before and after school. Please support your child in this regard and also to be resilient at these times.
Here’s a reminder of procedures in relation to before school movement for Pre-primary to Year 6 students;
- Arrive before 8.45am: children move to the undercover area with bags. (Note; children should not be arriving at school before 8.30am – supervision will not take place until this time.)
- Arrive after 8.45am: children move straight to class.
- Arrive after 8.50am: children must enter via the Administration area to collect a late note.
All staff have been directed to ask students to go to the undercover area prior to 8.45am, i.e. not to wait outside classrooms.
The Kindergarten area will be open from 8.35am for parents to come in and get their child ready for entering the verandah area by themselves. Staff will continue to support children to unpack their bags and move into the Kindergarten classroom by 8.50am.
Please also note;
· Following school, students should move off site unless part of a valid activity.
· Communication – please note: unless urgent, emailing your child’s teacher is still the preferred method of communication.