All children are expected to wear FULL SCHOOL SUMMER UNIFORM.
Parents who have NOT GIVEN CONSENT for their child to have photographs taken at school WILL NOT BE PHOTOGRAPHED for individual portraits or class group photos by the Advancedlife Photographers.
*** EVERY CHILD NEEDS TO COME TO SCHOOL PREPARED TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED IN THEIR HOMEROOM GROUP EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE PHOTOGRAPHS.
Envelopes for ordering are being sent home today.
Preferred method of payment is ONLINE. If you are unable to pay online see the instructions below or in the envelope that has been sent home.
* ONLINE PAYMENTS (preferred method of payment)
For online payments please go to: www.advancedlife.com.au
Online Code: FEF 88K ZMQ
PARENTS WHO PLACE THEIR ORDER ONLINE DO NOT NEED TO RETURN THE ORDER ENVELOPE TO SCHOOL.
* PAYMENT BY CASH (Envelopes are to be returned to school on Photo Day)
● Please enclose correct money as no change is available.
● Please refer to your envelope for instructions.
● Students ordering photographs by cash/cheque must return their envelope with the correct money inside on photo day.
* PAYMENT BY CHEQUE / MONEY ORDER (Envelopes to be returned to school on Photo Day)
● Make all cheques payable to advancedlife
● Complete bank name and cheque number on the Order Envelope.
● Write your name and address on the back of the cheque.
● Allow 60 days for your cheques to be finalised.
You may still make cash/cheque payments for siblings in one envelope, but the other envelope must be returned empty with the name of the child, selected package, the name of the sibling and the homeroom where the payment can be found.
SIBLING PHOTOGRAPHS (envelopes available from the school office)
● Sibling/family photos may be ordered online using the 9-digit code or via the envelope.
● Online orders for sibling/family photos will be cut off at 11:59 pm on the day prior to school photos however you may still order sibling photos after this cut-off time by collecting an envelope from the school office.
● Envelopes/correct money must be brought to school on photo day.
● Sibling photographs apply only to children enrolled at St Monica’s.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CHANGE WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE SCHOOL OFFICE ON PHOTO DAY