Wow! What a year - how is it almost over?
I have had a great two terms, getting to know you all, making new friends and settling into my new role.
And guess what I have actually learnt some things at school too, who knew!!
Things I have learnt APS style …
- counting in my head and not using my fingers (thanks to Ethan B - Mrs Hearnden’s )
- how “not” to butter Fairy Bread in Miss Cheer’s class
- Long Division is fun and works! (thanks to Layla and Seattle - Mr Burne’s class)
- Handball Volleyball is a thing (thanks to Levi, Jammie, Chase & Toby - Miss Cheer’s class)
- Coding - Ozobots ARE cool (Thanks to Julia and Fynnan - Mrs Goudie’s class)
- I still can’t play Basketball (thanks to Callum, Jacob DM & James - Mrs Schultz class)
- Pepperoni Pizza is still the best (cooking with Kye - Mrs Cameron’s class)
See … You can teach an old dog new tricks. Here’s to more learning and growing in 2022.
Thank you APS for welcoming me in into your wonderful community and allowing me to be apart of your amazing school.
May your Christmas sparkle with joy and laughter. Be safe (and kind) and I look forward to seeing you all again next year.
Pastoral Care Worker
Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.” — Norman Wesley Brooks
Nat WoodPastoral Care WorkerAngaston Primary School